Please pray for healing, pain relief, and health answers for my friend Karen Cestaro who has lived in constant pain for many years.
Please pray to overcome
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Dear Prayer Team
Please pray , for a miracle provision, to be able to pay weekly, the high repayment costs of the loan for the bond money. We are paying over 60 per cent of our income in rent and costs for this house, please pray for extreme stress in this situation. This has gone on now for over 6 months.
We praise You, Oh Mighty King, we bless Your Holy Name. Thank You for providing all our needs, according to Your riches in Glory. You never fail us, even in these difficult times, when finances are low and worry invades our minds. Help us to be at PEACE, Father, confident in Your blessed assurance that You will supply all our needs.
Psalm 35:27 27 Let them shout for joy and be glad, who favor my righteous cause. And let them say continually,“Let the Lord be magnified, who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.”
Ecclesiastes 5:19 As for every man to whom God has given riches and wealth, and given him power to eat of it, to receive his heritage and rejoice in his labor – this is the gift of God.
Thank you very much
In the past few months, we have seen growth in our church. God has been blessing in a mighty way. Our Pastoral Team have done a wonderful work in delivering the message. I can feel Love and Fellowship in the Church. The outreach to the community was shown through our...